1929 Ford Roadster PU
- Clear ’29 title in my name.
- Gibbons glass body. Aluminum bed.
- 383 SBC. Edelbrock 420 hp rpm package.
- Has edelbrock aluminum heads and tunnel ram.
- Comp cam. 750 Holley 3310. MSD 6al.
- 350 turbo auto. TCI converter.
- 9″ rear. Auburn posi. Strange axles. 3.78 gears.
- Front four bar with discs and line lok.
- 6 point roll bar. (unbolts for removal)
- Roll bars in doorway have been removed but are included.
- Griffin aluminum radiator. 5 point harness.
Haven’t driven it much in the last couple years so its time to let it go.
- I did not build it but have owned it for about 10 years.
- Runs and drives great but it needs a battery.
Its a blast for around town fun.
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States
See listing: 1929 Ford Roadster Pick Up Streetrod (from September 17, 2020)