1929 Hudson 8
Amazing driver. You can have a conversation with your passenger while driving down the highway (baffles).
- 327, turbo 350, with vintage 471 blower driven at engine speed. No need to overdrive, plenty of power.
- Runs super cool on the hottest days.
- Cut down 52 hudson dashboard with digital gauges for Oil, water and volts.
- Car is super low.
- Interior looks hokey, but at every show people get a kick out of it so I left it alone. Microphone shifter with toaster console and falcon glove box.
- Blower has been on for about 2 years.
Driven often and whenever weather permits.
Location: Hicksville, New York, United States
See listing: 1929 Hudson Model A Style hot rod rat rod roadster (from November 8, 2020)