1940 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
- 350 Chev / TH 350 auto
- Walker radiator
- Plymouth rear end
- Hot Rod Air conditioning
- Leather 6-way electric seats
- Tinted glass
- Show quality paint
- Imported into Australia from Florida in October 2008, it was the typical ‘mushroom’ rod. Looked great on top, but manure underneath.
- Has undergone a complete and drastic overhaul since arriving.
- New braking system
- New steering system from the firewall forward
- New front end
- New electrical system … complete rewire
- New fuel system from tank to carby
- New exhaust system
- New complete custom interior
- New firewall (was easier than patching it up)
- Underside cleaned and detailed
It has been rebuilt to be a genuine family-friendly rod. This car is now in extremely safe and reliable condition, very easy and comfortable to drive, and I have full confidence that it will pass any engineering inspection
The car was unveiled at the 2009 Victorian Hot Rod Show, and has travelled approximately 8,000 miles in total since. Last time it was displayed was at the 2019 show.
Location: Ferntree Gully, VIC, Australia
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on November 24, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.