1941 Ford Coupe that was built as a father son project back in Colorado @1995 as a street rod
- Crate 350 with T350 automatic
- Ford 8 inch rear
- Aftermarket mustang 2 front suspension with disc brakes
- Bucket seats with bench rear tweed interior with black carpet
- Suicide doors with safety latches and poppers
- Roll up windows
- Vintage air AC blows cold
- New windshield wiper electric motor
- 1940 Ford steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- 4 core walker radiator
- 15×4 steel wheels with 5.60 whitewalls
- Hidden AUX plug in radio under seat with speakers in kick panels
- I have looked all over and don’t see any rust the underside looks pretty solid and same for wheel wells
- Fun little coupe no fear in getting in and driving anywhere
- I also have set of 41 ford bumpers with mounts (not installed at this time but the mounting holes are still there in the body and just need to get cut out again if one so wishes.
- Previous owner sprayed it primer brown and polished it to cover up the 90s street rod green/silver paint. the frame is still magenta in some places.
Always been garage kept and covered. The body is pretty straight from looking around under the car, in the trunk and sides. I don’t see rust and all the body looks pretty original. But looks to be some bondo in the bottom of the tool area in the rear. Looks to be an opening in the bottom right, looks like the jack has been moving during driving and i can see light thru it.
She is fun to drive and the 350 is nice and strong and pulls really good.
Will cruise doing 75 no problems.
It is an old car so there are a couple of little squeaks and groans from time to time.
Clear Texas title with assigned VIN from Nevada where i got the car from.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1941 Ford Coupe (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: bobcat5o
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States