- Hot rod, custom, lead slead, rat rod. Mild custom, black body, pearl white top, red interior.
- Runs, stops but needs work.
- Quite exhaust – minor leak.
- New Battery, cut off switch, new eldebrok 600 carb, fair tires.
- Runs ruff, brakes weak. Alarm disconected. Chrome Cadillac valve covers,chrome alt.
- Very good bumpers, custom tail lights and front turn single lights. Fog lights. Lights need wires conected.
- Custom grill bullets. 1940s hood orn.
- Rare custom spotlights with mirrors, new lights need wires connected.
- Very nice pearl white roof.
- Body straight, few minor rust spots on body, good fender skirts. Minor rust on rear deck near rear window, rust on the tip of the front hood and rust around trunk opening. Very solid, not the normal rust. Body missing front fender eyebrow and spears.
- Red interior, headliner, seats, door panels nice. Custom cut steering wheel. Needs carpet, horn button, dash insert. Power seat does not work. Passenger window does not work, drivers window works great. Pioneer cd, tuner, amp. New gauges.
Great foundation for a 1960. Runs ruff, breaks are weak, drives and handles smooth like a real Cadillac. New parts, no leaks, but shes tired. Mild custom touches that make this a very cool Cadillac. This car gets a ton of attention, young and old all say this car is cool! This car has a ton of potential.
Location: Seffner, Florida, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on November 7, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.